Monday 15 January 2018

Flying in Style 2018


I frequently fly in and out of Europe and know those what to wear travel dilemmas all to well. In fact I fly to New York this weekend which is how I got the concept.
Here are my 4 Flying in Style fashion tips:
1) Layers
Layers are incredibly important when flying as temperatures change frequently. Countless times I find myself at airports hot as possible running derived from one of side to a different wanting to catch a direct flight ticket...anyone flown from T5 at Heathrow? You'll know what I mean when you have. Yet, in 5 minutes period of stepping foot on the plane I find myself shivering within the air conditioning which is oh so perfectly placed above my head! In this case, one of my favourite layering items must be my luxurious Chan Luu Cashmere scarf. It comes in just about every color imaginable and also a selection of prints and patterns. It is so useful as it could double up as a blanket or pillow.
2) Slip-on Shoes!
Most airport security check points now require you to remove footwear. I usually pick a ballet pump or a flat slip on boot because wanting to lace up anything could be a nightmare with the 100 people in line behind you staring on. As you can see previously inside images above Lauren Conrad and Sienna Miller agree and perform the same.
3) Comfort
In Winter I usually opt for a jersey legging, or I wear dark denims. They are a stretch jean and hold their shape well. I would never recommend a white jean as no matter how careful I am I am guaranteed to spill something and ruin them. Now in Summer months I will definitely be sporting certainly one of our divine Ducie dresses. Even after a 12 hour flight the dresses still look fabulous and fresh.
4) My final Flying in Style tip would be a set of sunglasses and big tote bag
Carrying a major tote is amazingly helpful for all of your items. I usually keep miniature pieces of comprise to clean up as I land, jogging pants just in case I want to change, my essential fashion magazines plus a large bottle of water to keep myself hydrated. As you head on your taxi grab those sunglasses and appearance effortlessly stylish regardless how tired you might be!
Make-up and skincare tips to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny